Tuesday, November 4, 2008
CRAZY!!
Is it just me or does anyone else have anxiety about Barak Obama winning. My second grader came home from school today and said they were talking about the elections. Their teacher told them that they could express their feelings if there was something that they didn't like about the candidates running. He said one girl said if Barak won we would all have to move to Italy and if we didn't we would be killed. Another girl said that if he won they would go around killing little kids. Now I know these girls got these ideas from listening to their parents and not quite getting what they were saying but all I have to say on this somber day is that I am grateful I have my religon!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I have to agree it is odd what they kids pick up from school. My girls came home telling me that if Obama was elected we would have to all wear swimsuits all the time! That he was going to make the kids go to school for 3 hours more every day. AND that he was going to try to get back for slavery by making all the whites become slaves to the blacks. What a country this would be if he really did all these things the kids think will happen!
I will admit I am sad that McCain didn't win, and not because he was my favorite, but I liked his ideas a little better. I am not as worried as I would be if California voted no. That is one diverse state, I will stick to Utah.
It's funny what the kids hear and understand.
Post a Comment