This is the two children left at home all day. This is what they call having a party!! I call it messing up my house when I am downstairs working! I was glad that I stopped a moment and took a breath and then I took pictures.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Updating
It is very sad for me to see that I haven't posted forever. I have been kind of busy!! I wonder why! Here are some updates:
This is the two children left at home all day. This is what they call having a party!! I call it messing up my house when I am downstairs working! I was glad that I stopped a moment and took a breath and then I took pictures.


This is the two children left at home all day. This is what they call having a party!! I call it messing up my house when I am downstairs working! I was glad that I stopped a moment and took a breath and then I took pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Glad to have you back...it's was so lonely.
Love that you took a picture of the two little ones "unloading" the dishwasher.
Post a Comment