Yes I need to post pictures of Disneyland and tell all about it. It was AMAZING, FUN, and a much needed family vacation!! I am in a reflective mood and just want to jot down some stuff I have been thinking about lately.
Adela - poor girl has had a fever for the last two days! On the fence about going to the doctor. We will decide in the morning! The other day she crawled into bed with me and was upset. I asked her what was wrong and she said that she was going to live in Grover some day and she would live with Tuhker in the cabin because she is to scared to live alone and Brigham won't let her live with him. Nice she knows Tuhker will be there for her!!
This is an argument Adela and Brigham have a few days after we return from Grover. Every time!! They both start saying that they are going to live in Grover. Usually Brigham starts so when Adela says she is going to Brigham says she can't. She then of course starts crying and comes to me and I in turn tell them there is a lot of space in Grover and they can both live there when they grow up. In separate houses.
She must have started thinking about this and got worried. I think she came to me when she reached her solution!
Cas - I love this kid. I feel bad for this kid because he got most of my genes! He is a little different and awkward. I hated elementary for this reason. From about 3rd grade to 6th grade it was not fun. I wasn't the bottom of the barrell but pretty darn close! Lately he has been very sensitive to teasing. Anything that anyone says that could even maybe be conceived as mean or teasing he takes it that way. We have had the discussion that there are a lot of mean people out there and the best thing to do is ignore them.
I hate watching my kids learn the painful lessons in life.
Brigham - That is all I have to say :)
Tuhker - I hope he decides that he likes the way life goes when he is being the kind, loving kid rather than the mischievous one!
Travis - I love my husband. I don't know very many people that can work as hard as him. I am soo glad he is coming home tonight. I miss him.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment