Meet Fireball the Lizard!!! Tuhker found him in the garage and decided to keep him. We will see how long he lasts!
My best friend here in Grantsville decided to move. I wasn't to happy with her but what do you do!?!?! I went and helped her move and Brigham was with me. He really tried hard to help and not be in the way. A lady in our ward was helping and told Brigham that he was such a good helper that he deserved a kitty. If you know me you know that I REALLY do not like cats. Probably because I am so allergic to them. It is not just me though. Cas and Adela are also. Well we have a vole problem at our house and so I thought that maybe if we had a cat it would solve that problem. We went to get the cat and Tuhker was with us. The very nice lady said that Tuhker needed one too. Yes, I am a sucker and so they both got a cat.
Meet Hiss and Oreo (P.S. my husband was not happy when he found out that we got 2 kitties and he was beyond mad when he found out they are both girls!!! Good thing he loves me!)

3 comments:
Wow! Jo I am so amazed that you have cats now. Holy cow, Tom would kill me. Good luck with all of those creepy little critters walking around your house. Thanks for the post, it was fun to see your update. By the way, if Travis hasn't already told you, I am pregnant again! Yikes! We are excited and pray this is our last one. I am due in May. I would love to hear from you more often. Have a good Thanksgiving.
That's funny. Hilary found some kitties and Colby talked me into getting three of them for the voles. I HATE cats. That's crazy that lizard was in your garage. We found a scorpion in our garage last year. The things you find in your yard in Grantsville. lol.
You are becoming country folk!
It sucks that people move huh? We miss you guys :)
Post a Comment