Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hold On Tight


I am so grateful that my Heavenly Father blessed me with a little girl. And I mean she was sent by him!! She is the only child I conceived that wasn't planned. And she is PRECIOUS!!!
Yesterday a friend of mine, who I happen to also visit teach, lost her 17 year old daughter in a car accident. I went and saw her today and my heart just aches for her because I can't imagine losing one of my darling children. I also ached for her because she hasn't been active in the church for awhile. I can't imagine going through an event like that without the Saviors help in making my heart stop hurting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw that on the news last night, it's so sad. She is lucky to have you as her visiting teacher!

The Walch Family said...

I agree ... she is lucky to have you be her VT and to love her back into the church. I also agree that Heavenly Father sends some of our greatest blessings when we least expect it. My Jenna was not planned but wanted for SOOOO long !

Alicia said...

Hi Jo-
She is so sweet and the Lord does work in mysterious ways. I always knew that you would get your girl. I hope you are all doing well. Cute video! Alicia.