Monday, October 6, 2008

I am GLAD Part 2

I know most of you are saying Part 2? Where is part 1? Well to get part one you would have to go to my good friend Angies blog. I am stealing her wonderful Pollyanna blog! Sorry Ang!! I too love the movie Pollyanna and her bright optimism. I love her glad game and want to share what I am glad for. I am glad for the gospel and the peace it brings into my live. I am glad for the temple and the eternal covenants we make there. I am glad for my beautiful family that I love so much. I am glad for that changing seasons. I am glad that we get to listen to conference. I finally do enjoy it and love the messages shared. It always makes me want to be a better person. I am glad my sis watched part of conference!! What are you glad for???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jo I am glad that you love Pollyanna too! I am glad that I lived in Magna and had you as my first real visiting teaching partner, and I am glad that I had fun with you. I am glad that I know you!
PS Your post doesn't all show up. I had to highlight it to show up!